DELIVERY & RETURNS
• Free standard delivery on orders over HKD$500
• Order by 6pm for delivery within 3-4 business days.
• HK$30 delivery cost for all orders.
Important delivery information:
• We deliver orders Monday-Saturday.
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays.
• We don't deliver on Sunday or public holidays.
• If you place an order on a weekend or public holiday, we will process your order the
next business day.
• Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
• PO Box addresses are not accepted. Our delivery service may not be available in
specified areas, including but not limited to Sha Tau Kok.
• We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been
• All orders will be delivered by a service requiring a signature.
• We do not offer international deliveries or delivery to Mainland China and Macau. You can update your country browsing preferences here. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Want to return an item? Get in touch here and we'll be happy to sort it out for you.
In a Balinese village just north of Denpasar, Tanteri and his family create beautiful ceramics by hand. This multi-use mug will forever remind us of the welcome aroma of Balinese coffee. Made with durable, natural materials and decorated by skilled craftspeople, our ceramic mug features an off-white glaze with speckled details. Use it for your morning pick-me-up, pot a plant or tidy your desk with a little island style in your home.
Durable glazed stoneware
10.8 x 8.25cm