DELIVERY & RETURNS
• Free standard delivery on orders over HKD$500
• Order by 6pm for delivery within 3-4 business days.
• HK$30 delivery cost for all orders.
Important delivery information:
• We deliver orders Monday-Saturday.
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays.
• We don't deliver on Sunday or public holidays.
• If you place an order on a weekend or public holiday, we will process your order the
next business day.
• Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
• PO Box addresses are not accepted. Our delivery service may not be available in
specified areas, including but not limited to Sha Tau Kok.
• We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been
• All orders will be delivered by a service requiring a signature.
• We do not offer international deliveries or delivery to Mainland China and Macau. You can update your country browsing preferences here. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Want to return an item? Get in touch here and we'll be happy to sort it out for you.
We discovered Ms Koroi’s incense in a village just south of spiritual Ubud, where this naturally warm and woody aroma floats on the Balinese air. Traditionally made and hand-crafted, these incense sticks burn with minimal smoke, releasing the gentle aroma of calming sandalwood, thought to promote peace and harmony.
Each hand-packed tube contains 20 sticks of incense.
Known for its mindfulness benefits.
Traditionally made, slowly dried under the Balinese sun.
Traditional Balinese fabric
Hand-packed by village craftswomen.