Herb Candle - 200g
Herb Candle - 200g
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We are committed to delivering your order as soon as we can. However, due to current circumstances deliveries may take longer than usual. To-door delivery service may be suspended for specific areas, please refer to the latest news announced by our Third Party Logistic - SF Express.
• Free standard delivery on orders over HKD$500
• Order by 6pm for delivery within 3-4 business days.
• HK$30 delivery cost for all orders.
Important delivery information:
• We deliver orders Monday-Saturday.
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays.
• We don't deliver on Sunday or public holidays.
• If you place an order on a weekend or public holiday, we will process your order the
next business day.
• Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
• PO Box addresses are not accepted. Our delivery service may not be available in
specified areas, including but not limited to Sha Tau Kok.
• We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been
• All orders will be delivered by a service requiring a signature.
• We do not offer international deliveries or delivery to Mainland China and Macau. You can update your country browsing preferences here. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Want to return an item? Get in touch here and we'll be happy to sort it out for you.
Fill your home with the welcoming scent of our Herb Candle. Top notes of crisp basil mingle with uplifting neroli, while warming amber creates a calming atmosphere.
• Fresh, floral and earthy. Like a walk through a herb garden.
• Made with a soy wax blend.
• In a smoked brown glass jar.
• Presented in a plantable eco-paper box, embedded with sweet basil seeds to grow your own herb garden.
BenefitsBasil – Fresh and aromatic. A green and slightly spicy scent.
Neroli Blossom – Instantly recognisable orange blossom. Sweet and uplifting.
Amber – Adds depth with a resinous and sensual aroma.
How To Use
Repurpose your box! Remove all labels from box, soak box in water and bury under a layer of soil. Care for as needed. Expect a bounty of basil in a few weeks.
For safe use and to reduce soot, trim wick to 6mm.
Place on a draft-free, fireproof surface. The lid can be used as a coaster to protect the surface.
Do not pour off liquid wax or let wick touch container side or base. Extinguish flame at signs of smoke/soot. Before re-lighting, let wax cool, re-trim wick and remove burnt debris.
Do not burn candle for longer than 3 hours at a time.